Welcome to our world of opportunities. Whether you’re a professional seeking greater challenges or a student embarking on an exciting new career, Delaine Technologies has the opportunity for you. We offer great career opportunities, locally-based work and the chance to work for world-class clients. We are looking for sharp, self-motivated individuals with proven communication skills.
Delaine Technologies is looking for people to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the world to build a smarter planet, and have time to live in it, too. Few places offer as many opportunities as Delaine Technologies to gain knowledge in your field of expertise, work in a stimulating environment, and be rewarded for outstanding performance. From research to consulting, services, solutions and products – the breadth and global spread of our business offers career opportunities that straddle all facets of a global business.
Why Work For Us?
Work from Home
We Are Looking For:
- Knowledge of OOPS/Linux
- Knowledge of version control: Git/SVN
- Experience on MVC Framework Laravel with practical exposure
- Take initiative to upgrade your skills, try new technology trends and sharing the same with the team.
- Must be flexible and a quick learner because we will work on different technologies.
- Must follow standard development methodologies.
No. of Vacancies: 1
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Developing high performance personal and commercial applications with Push notification, location based services, social features as well as interfacing with existing system with JSON, SOAP and XML
- Improving application performance, optimization for loading times
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Understanding of iOS Design Principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Experience with Social Networking API (Facebook, Twitter and Google etc.) integration
No. of Vacancies: 1
Business Development Executive
- Excellent communication skills, able to well communicate with clients across the world.
- Candidate should have 1-2 years of work experience as an Online Bidder.
- Generate Business from Online Bidding Portals (Upwork / GURU / PPH) and from other websites.
- Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and clients.
- Good knowledge of getting quality leads for Mobile Application Development, Web Development and digital marketing.
- Should be flexible working hours when required.
- Achieving business targets.
- To be involved in Pre-Bids, Follow ups, Competition Analysis.
- Able to propose project budgeting to client.
No. of Vacancies: 2